Welcome to the 2021 season, and thank you for your interest in ushering at APT. Ushers are an incredibly important element of every performance. Your hard work keeps everything running smoothly and ensures our patrons the best possible experience.
Just a few notes and reminders:
- Ushers may only volunteer for one performance of each show in Touchstone due to limited availability. If you wish to see a performance for a second time, you can request to be added to a wait list.
- Usher MUST include a signed agreement form with their sign up. APT will not accept sign ups without a signed agreement letter.
- We request that you sign up for at least two shows (and encourage you to sign up for all!). If you sign up for 4 or more shows you will be included in the early sign-up period for the 2022 season.
How to Sign Up
- Please review the Usher Guidebook and complete the registration forms to be added to the usher e-mail list.
- We will send out information to the e-mail list as sign ups become available. We’ll conduct a separate sign up for each round of shows, currently An Iliad and Rough Crossing. Cymbeline and A Phoenix Too Frequent will have a separate sign up period at a later date. Since ushering slots are limited (currently 2 in the Touchstone Theatre and 4 on the Hill), please include alternate dates.
- E-mail the agreement letter and registration form to [email protected], or mail to: American Players Theatre P.O. Box 819, Spring Green, WI 53588
- We will contact you by e-mail to confirm the dates you’ll be ushering. If you wished to be contacted by phone, please make note on your sign-up sheet.
We look forward to working with you this summer!
Complete forms and mail to:
American Players Theatre
Attn: HOUSE MANAGER
5950 Golf Course Road
Spring Green, WI 53588
Or e-mail [email protected]
Click here for more information on the volunteer usher program.
USHER E-MAIL: [email protected]
HOUSE MANAGER OFFICE: 608-588-9204
Use this number to sign-up, leave a message for the house manager or make changes to shift dates or contact info.
EMERGENCY CONTACT: 608-588-2361
Please note: The Box Office will be the contact ONLY when you are late, or if you unable to attend due to an emergency.