We've reached our goal! It took just 210 days over last winter to complete construction on The Next Great Stage Project.
• completely tearing down and rebuilding the stage
• reconfiguring seats, adding acoustic walls
• upgrading the sound and lighting systems
• reconstructing the lobby, building a new scenery storage building and a new rehearsal building
• remodeling the dressing rooms
And we are delighted to announce that thanks to more than 1,500 donors we have met the $8 million goal to fully fund this project!
We are humbled by the support we’ve received from so many to make this possible, and proud that we have an environment for our patrons and staff that is worthy of the work we do.
Seat plaques and lobby pavers are still available. If you're interested please contact the development office at 608-588-9209, or email@example.com.