Keep an eye on this page for updates as information evolves. In the meantime, here are the guidelines that we're asking everyone to play along with.
- Masks are currently required in the Touchstone Theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
- We ask that non-vaccinated individuals continue to be masked while on APT property, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- If you feel ill, please do not travel to APT. Contact the Box Office to discuss your options at 608-588-2361.
- We have reinstated the seating charts while purchasing tickets online. Please leave at least one seat between your group and other groups in your row.
Other Safety Precautions
- All HVAC and ventilation systems have been upgraded in APT buildings.
- Common areas will be sanitized regularly.
- Events, including Play Talks, Backstage Talks, Talkbacks and Sunday Salons will all be virtual. Visit the Events page for more information.
- Lower Concessions will be open before Hill performances, and Concessions in the Hill Lobby will be open before the performance and at intermission. Food and beverages are currently allowed in the theaters.
- The Gateway Gift Shop will be open before Hill performances. The Shop in the Hill Lobby will be open before performances, and at intermission. Please distance from other shoppers. The Gift Shop in the Touchstone Theatre will be closed this season.
*Last updated August 10, 2021