APT is committed to accessibility for all our patrons. To arrange for special needs seating and service animal accomodation, please place your ticket order with the Box Office by phone at 608-588-2361.
- The Touchstone and Up-the-Hill Theatres are located a short walk from the parking lot. For those with special needs, shuttle buses to each theater are available from the shuttle stop at the east end of the parking lot. Shuttle service begins 45 minutes prior to show time, and ends 10 minutes before the performance. Service resumes again immediately following the show.
- Please note that our shuttles are NOT wheelchair accessible, however there is wheelchair access to the theaters. The Box Office can help you with arrangements.
- Both theaters provide wheelchair seating, wheelchair transfer seating, wheelchair and companion seating, and other special needs seating as arranged. Please inform the Box Office of your needs when placing your ticket order.
- A courtesy wheelchair is available in both theaters.
- Assisted listening devices are available in both theaters. When you arrive at the theater lobby, please see a House Staff member or Volunteer Usher to request a device. Please have an ID available.
- Large print playbills are available in both theaters. Please see a House Staff member to request a copy.
- Braille playbills are available with three weeks notice. Please contact the Box Office with your request.
- Sign language interpretation is available with four weeks notice. Please contact the Box Office with your request.
- Service animals are welcome throughout APT property. Please let the Box Office know if you will be bringing a service animal.
If you have any additional questions about accessibility on the APT property, please contact the Box Office.